We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hours of grocery stores

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,295 posts
200 reviews
Save Topic
hours of grocery stores

Just curious as to the hours of grocery stores in Vernon BC.

Will be passing through sometime in Feb to get to REvelstoke. Like to stop at a grocery store. This would be on a Thursday evening. What times do the stores close?

More so looking at the grocery store by that big shopping mall on the main road. There is a burger king across the street. Liquer store next door.

Thanks

Canmore, Alberta
Destination Expert
for Canmore
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hours of grocery stores

The Save On Foods is open until 10pm, 7 days a week. I am not sure if that is the one by the shopping mall you are talking about. I don't live there, I just remember stopping at a Save On Foods before so looked up the info.

Vernon - Village Green

4900 - 27th St.

Vernon

British Columbia V1T 7G7

250-542-8825

Store Hours:

8am to 10pm

Kelowna BC
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hours of grocery stores

There is a Real Canadian Superstore on Anderson Way that stays open until 11 PM.

superstore.ca/LCLOnline/… BC canada

There is also a Safeway in the Vernon Square Mall off 32nd Street, but I'm not sure of their hours - may only be until 9 PM.

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hours of grocery stores

The Safeway at Vernon Sq. mall is open till midnight.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hours of grocery stores

If you are 'passing through' that would imply you are coming from Kelowna and would be on hwy 97. In that scenario it would be the safeway that you would be driving past. Which is good as it appears to be open later.

5. Re: hours of grocery stores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2011, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Vernon