We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whistler farmers market

Which Whistler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Anacortes...
Level Contributor
538 posts
Save Topic
whistler farmers market

We are headed up to Whistler on a Sunday...my friend really wants to see the Farmers Market but will mean a rushed drive after I get off night shift. I heard that stops at Shannon Falls and Brandywine Falls could help break up the trip a bit...we will have an 11 and a 14year old with us

Is the Farmers Market worth it or is it kind of "seen one, seen them all?"

Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
Level Contributor
8,397 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: whistler farmers market

The market is open until 6PM so there's no need to rush it's only a 2 hour drive from Vancouver though so driving straight through is easy.

As to whether or not you'll find it worth wile no one can determine that but you, certainly the farm/orchard products brought over the mountains from the Interior look appealing.

http://www.whistlerfarmersmarket.org/

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
538 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: whistler farmers market

The web site I saw said it was only open until 4pm...an extra two hours makes it manageable...Thanks!

Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
Level Contributor
8,397 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: whistler farmers market

I got the 6PM closing time off the net too so maybe someone has their wires crossed-6PM is rather late now that I think of it.

In any case the earlier the better for Farmer's Markets.

4. Re: whistler farmers market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 09:20