We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whistler going off

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Whistler going off

For all you lucky souls heading up or going to whistler in the next week or so....enjoy!!! Close to 40plus cm in the last two days and predictions for 60cm by Monday. I need to call in sick next week!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
289 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whistler going off

I am going to Whistler next Sat. the 15th. I generally get snow reports when any significant amt. of snow falls, but I really haven't rec'd many. I just looked at the 10-day forecast and the temps. predicted look high 30's F. I was excited to see your post because I was worrying the snow wasn't bad...but wasn't great either. Have you been there this season? Can you give me an insider view of conditions?

Thanks!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whistler going off

only have done 2 days so far this year @ WB...yeah,work keeps getting in the way. we are getting hit with some big storms, forcast for the weekend was 40cm new, but i think they had like 8 new. weather is tough to predict.

overall it is a great season. i plan on heading back up in week or so, see if i can grab some weekday action

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
377 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whistler going off

I was just up for a short trip on the weekend to see some friends, but not to ski unfortunately... The amount of snow in the Valley is unbelievable! The snow banks seem as though they are 7 feet tall. I haven't seen this much snow in Whistler since 1999!

The conditions up top must be excellent! PPPRoss, a sickie day is a must for you..... enjoy!

Michigan
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Whistler going off

We're in Whistler right now - skiing was awesome today. Arrive yesterday morning at about 4am - rained all day in the village but snowed up top. The forecast looks great for the next 5 or so day although the weather changes quite frequently. Not a cloud in the ski today - great skiing.

5. Re: Whistler going off

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 22:18