We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the Gables Whistler

Which Whistler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
guttecoven
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
the Gables Whistler

Hello

We will visit Whistler end may 2008 staying 3 nights.

I checked the site alluradirect.com.

I saw a very nice 1 bedroom place called the Gables blackcomb base.

Who stayed here before and is it nice ?

Prices are very good. All info on the accommodation is welcome.

Hope someone has been there.

Greetings from the Netherlands

Limbo54

Shropshire, England
Level Contributor
394 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the Gables Whistler

Hi,

We stopped at The Gables a few years ago and I think it is an excellent location. It is midway between both mountain bases - so you can walk to the slopes -no need to use the bus.

The properties are set in a wooded surrounding but only a few minutes walk from the restaurants, shops and bars in Whistler village.

The properties appear to be well maintained.

The onyl slight problem is that they are just off the highway and you may be aware of the traffic noise. This was not a major problem - but just thought I would mention it.

Enjoy your trip.

Michigan
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: the Gables Whistler

Check out the following website for vacation rentals: www.vrbo.com (Vacation Rentals by Owner). We just returned from staying at the Aspens on Blackcomb. Great location and nice place.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the Gables Whistler

i stayed at the gheyballs a couple of years ago...central location, fantastic walking access to both mountains. An older site, but it's all good!!!

4. Re: the Gables Whistler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 23:17