We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best limo service from Vancouver to Whistler?

avicov
Level Contributor
356 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
What is the best limo service from Vancouver to Whistler?

Hi guys

What is the best limo company from Vancouver to Whistler. There is my wife and myself and was wondering about a private transfer.

We don't want a stretch limo but luxury taxi transfer to Whistler.

Any recommendations are welcome!

Cheers

Parksville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best limo service from Vancouver to Whistler?

avicov,

they don't specifically list Whistler transfers, but Limojet has Lincoln Town Cars which I think qualifies as a luxury taxi! I can rcommend Rocket Norton, and you can e-mal him at rocket@rocketnorton.com If he doesn't do those transfers, he'll be able to make a good recommendation for you.

And no, I'm not related nor do I own part of his car! He gave us really good service the last time we were in Vancouver.

Whistler, Canada
Destination Expert
for Whistler
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best limo service from Vancouver to Whistler?

Here are my pics (in no particular order) - I work with all three companies on a regualar bases. All are professional and provide a meet and greet at Vancouver Airport.

Vancouver All Terrain - they have black Suburbans that are very luxurious. Their drivers are also trained as guides so can give you a bit of narration as well.

Griffin Transportation - they different luxury sedans such as Lincoln Town Cars, Mercedes, Cadillac Deville etc., along with Ford Excursions.

I find their drivers are a bit more formal.

Star Limousine - similar vehicles to Griffin.

Rates to Whistler are around $350.00 CDN plus gratuity and tax.

Holland
Level Contributor
567 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best limo service from Vancouver to Whistler?

You can also check Whistler Blackcomb site for transportation providers. They might have special rates.

avicov
Level Contributor
356 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best limo service from Vancouver to Whistler?

Thanks for all the replies.

Do i need to pre-book ahead to book these limos or can I sort this out when I get to Vancouver at the end of April?

Is there a luxury bus that leaves from VC city anywhere?

5. Re: What is the best limo service from Vancouver to Whistler?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 09:27