We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

65th birthday

vancouver, b.c.
Level Contributor
304 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
65th birthday

My husband will be turning 65 on Aug 2, 2009. I had planned on taking the Whistler Mountaineer staying 1 night in Whistler and returning on the Mountaineer the next day. Any suggestions to accomodations- I was thinking of the Fairmont Chateau. ANY advice would be great

Whistler, Canada
Destination Expert
for Whistler
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 65th birthday

The Fairmont Chateau Whistler will be a nice place for the night... see how much it costs to get a room on the Fairmotn Gold floor. Otherwise Four Seasons which is next door is also very nice. Regardless, something in the upper village area, would be more quiet than in the main village. It's a 10 minute walk but both hotels have shuttle that you can take.

If you want to stay closer in the village, the Westin could be convenient. I believe the pick up point for the Rocky Mountaineer on departure day is from the Westin.

2. Re: 65th birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2009, 05:45