We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mountain biking in Whistler

phoenix, az
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
mountain biking in Whistler

My husband and I will be in Whistler next week with our two teenage sons ages 16 & 13. What are our best biking options? The mountain bike park looks intriguing, but my younger son is the only hard-core mountain biker. I'm more interested in taking in beautiful sights while riding than in jumps and hair-raising downhills. Any ideas?

Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mountain biking in Whistler

The mountain has riding for all skill levels, so you do not need to worry about having to fly off jumps. That being said, you can rent a bike in the village and ride around the trails that surround whistler.

Whistler, Canada
Destination Expert
for Whistler
Level Contributor
1,432 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mountain biking in Whistler

The Whistler Valley Trail system has tons of trails from paved to single tracked trails. Start off around Lost Lake. Cross Country Connections has bike rentals right at the start of the area. You can find trails maps on their website.

crosscountryconnection.ca/summer/trails.html

3. Re: mountain biking in Whistler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2010, 06:24