We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Vancouver, Canada
10 posts
Save Topic
PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience Lift ticket (Winter)

I am planning to go Whistler with my family during Winter time. we will stay there for 2 nights but only want to go on the mountains for one day....I am confused with the PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience Lift ticket.... if i purchase this ticket...say we stay in whistler village, is it meaning that i can:

1) go lifting via whistler base to whistler mountain

2) peak 2 peak Gondola to blackbomb,

3) blackbomb back to whistler mountain by peak 2 peak Gondola,

4) download back to whistler village...

i couldn't find anywhere mention very clear about this.....Does the peak 2 peak apline experience lift ticket includes the above lifts??? does anyone know any info about this? Thanks a lot...

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
5,728 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience Lift ticket (Winter)

If you buy one ticket, you are covered for the following. Thisis off the WB website.

Your Peak to Peak ticket includes the ride up the Whistler Village Gondola which is located at the base of Whistler Mountain in Whistler Village. From there you'll have access to the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola which connects you between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Your ticket includes unlimited crossings on the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola for the day.

whistlerblackcomb.com/todo/…

The Winter Information is not one the WB website here, but for Peak to Peak use the information is the same. The hours may vary.

Vancouver, Canada
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience Lift ticket (Winter)

Thank you so much.

at first, i thought the ticket for whistler lift and the peak2peak need to be purchased separately...oh god, that's expensive...i thought....but i found that for summer time, the online price for the lift ticket is around $39 per person which is great.....

but it seems the winter price is at least $99...do u know if there will be any winter lift special around $39 similar to the summer one....

i have been living in vancouver for a few years, but never been to whistler....my parents are visiting me this year....so i planned to go there together...hahahaha

btw, do u know any good and cheap and beautiful 2 bedrooms suite there...haha

Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,368 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience Lift ticket (Winter)

The winter price includes skiing/snowboarding, you would only require a sightseeing pass which I do believe at one point was available. But I do not see it anywhere now. They may not have sightseeing in the winter due to the inability for people to be walking around up there without full winter gear.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
5,728 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience Lift ticket (Winter)

There is a winter sightseeing pass and it's usually around the same price that you quoted. Winter information and prices get confirmed a little later in the year.

scotland
Level Contributor
160 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience Lift ticket (Winter)

We did the Peak to Peak summer experience. Went up via Whistler Gondola, we then did the summit chair lift which was included in the price, the views were amazing.

Then did the peak to peak, had lunch at Christlines and back down Blackcomb. Getting back to Whistler village was just a 10 min walk and we saw a Black Bear. It was one of the days of the trip....brillient!!

6. Re: PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience Lift ticket (Winter)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2011, 06:20