We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PLEase help find accomadation....

Which Whistler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver,B.C.
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
PLEase help find accomadation....

Hi everyone im looking to take my wife to whistler for the nights of sept17 and 18 checking out on the 19th....to be honest my head is spinning trying to figure out where to stay.....i dont know whistler at all as ive never been....please help! i would like to spend a max of$150 a night and a hot tub and pool would be nice and i dont wanna have to walk 20 min to get to the village......any and all suggestions/links are appreciated...THanks!

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
685 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PLEase help find accomadation....

I can certainly suggest either of the two Pan Pacific Hotels.

we've stayed there many times in recent years (and going back in February).

Both are located in the village.

The Mountainside is at the Whistler gondolas and the Village Centre is more central within the village.

you'll be hard pushed to find any hotels which involve a long walk, although the Upper Village is around a 10 - 15 min walk depending on where your going to.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
5,228 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PLEase help find accomadation....

Try looking for hotels on this map. It's lists the Village hotels. I entered your dates. Click on the hotel and you'll get the rates.

If you're a member of the Fairmont Presidents Club they have a $119-129 rate on as well. It's is a short walk or shuttle to the Village.

whistlerblackcomb.com/accommodations/map/whi…

Edited: 08 September 2010, 18:48
Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
8,821 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PLEase help find accomadation....

I am booked tomorrow night in Tantalus Lodge $85 + tax http://www.tantaluslodge.com/ Looks good to me.

4. Re: PLEase help find accomadation....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2011, 07:35