We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March trip to Whistler

Which Whistler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
March trip to Whistler

hey there, I was wondering if anyone could advise me on how cold it will be in the first ten days of March? I have booked a ten night holiday in Whistler and was wondering if this was too late in the season to really enjoy the snow. Plus it would be good to know if im still going to need to pack many base layers.

Im also staying at the four seasons and want to know if this is a good hotel? (i know its a little further out)

any feedback would be great

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
5,228 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March trip to Whistler

Welcome to TripAdvisor!

Skiing in March tends to be very good, it's prime time in Whistler. Average low temps from -3C in the Village to -8C up top. Layers are of course always good in alpine settings year round.

whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/stats/index.htm

The Four Seasons is wonderful. It's in the Upper Village closer to the Blackcombs lifts. Nice heated outdoor pool and balconies. It's a short brisk walk or an easy free shutlle to the Village and Whistler lifts. The Four Seasons is reputed to have an excellent Ski Concierge that will meet you at the lifts with skis and heated boots.

Sound wonderful. Now, think snow.

Edited: 10 November 2010, 17:13
2. Re: March trip to Whistler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2011, 07:33