We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place for an overnight stop in Whistler in September

Sydney
Level Contributor
234 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Best place for an overnight stop in Whistler in September

Hi

We intend staying in whistler for sadly only 1 night in Sept & would appreciate suggestions on where.We want to be in the centre of things, mid priced but I suppose dont want a really noisy night spot as it will be a Saturday night. Also would appreciate suggestions on best route from Banff with a stopover midway (I will post is this in appropriate forum as well). We stop in Kamloops on the way out from Vancouver, but if that is the best place on the return thats ok.

Thanks & cheers

Perth and Kinross...
Level Contributor
691 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place for an overnight stop in Whistler in September

Here's a link to a previous thread which may help with the accomodation.

Most places are within walking distance from all of the main hotels though.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g154948-i400-k40…

2. Re: Best place for an overnight stop in Whistler in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2011, 06:18