We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family good eats...?

Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,615 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Family good eats...?

I'm a vancouverite...get up to whistler twice per year... 2 kids 8 and 11... our eats are splitz....21 steps, sushi village...,carumba.

Any others with kids have any suggestions? At the westin 2nd week of March for a couple days and want to try something new!. Kid friendly please! Not a budget thing at all... But if you have kids you know what I mean.

Whistler, Canada
Destination Expert
for Whistler
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family good eats...?

Creekbread in Creekside but you gotta like pizza

Delft, The...
Level Contributor
184 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family good eats...?

Yes with or without kids: Creekbread!

Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,615 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family good eats...?

Sweet. Never heard of it. Will try it out for a casual evening bite.

Thanks.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
26,613 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family good eats...?

I enjoy breakfast at the South Side Diner in Creekside (right across from the Husky) and my kids did too. But its small and popular, so you have to hit it at the right time. Good for dinner too - my son loved the mac and cheese, and he's very picky about his cheese sauce.

5. Re: Family good eats...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 05:16