We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sno-limo

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
106 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
sno-limo

I am looking for information on the sno-limo on Whistler Mt.

Is it fact that sno limo does not operate on whistler Mt anymore?

If it is running do they accept children as riders?

Thank you!

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
58,373 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sno-limo

I just googled. They look pretty up to date to me.

http://www.sno-limo.com/whistler-blackcomb/

tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g154948-d94…

There will have to be some snow on the ground. There's contact information to find out when their season begins.

Whistler, Canada
Destination Expert
for Whistler
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sno-limo

From what I understand they are no longer available in Whistler (at least not operating on Whistler Blackcomb, since their contract was terminated) which was 2 winters ago (or was that one??) I do know that they are still operating on Grouse Mountain. Unfortunately no one seems to be answering the tel number on their website to verify. You may try emailing them via their webiste to confirm.

Edited: 30 November 2011, 23:29
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
58,373 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sno-limo

Interesting not to be operating at W/B. 5 hours ago when I looked at their website, they have a detailed W/B page and packages with rates. After a year of not operating there. Their 1 888 # switched into a local number for leaving a message.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
106 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sno-limo

I read another post saying they stopped contract in 2010, but the site still looked active. However their number was not working so I posted. Maybe the local number will be more productive? I had not come across that one - will try calling tomorrow--Thank you!

japan
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: sno-limo

sno-limo no longer operate at WB but they do at Grouse,Big White,SunPeaks

Huntington Beach...
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: sno-limo

I emailed him (Sam) to book transportation for 5 friends and I in Feb from the airport and he said, "The last hill is too brutal and I don't make that trip to Whistler any longer". So we just rented a minivan. Good luck.

Holland
Level Contributor
567 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sno-limo

From what I understood is: we are talking about Sno-Limo on Whistler Mnt which is a sort of sleigh / ski ride on the mountain for people who don't ski.

Not a limo ride from anywhere towards Whistler !

However I did find it brutal for the guys who were pushing/pulling/holding back those Sno-Limo's.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
58,373 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sno-limo

The links in post #1 show you what sno-limos are!!

japan
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: sno-limo

Hi Dutch FYI they are way more fun to drive than you think come on out and try it ;)

Holland
Level Contributor
567 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: sno-limo

No Thanks,