We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in March with 7 & 8 years old boys

Which Whistler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Honolulu
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Accomodation in March with 7 & 8 years old boys

Our family will be in Whislter for 2012 spring break. First time in Whistler so we have a few questions:

1. Will it still be snowing?

2. 4 adults and 2 boys, we're looking for a hotel/condo with kitchen that are 200-300 per day. Is this realistic? Where should we stay that is walking distance to the ski school and village? A pool and jacuzzi would be a nice feature, but not a must.

3. Any other insights would be grealy appreciated.

Thank you,

Trace

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
55,625 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation in March with 7 & 8 years old boys

Hi fictrace ~ welcome to the forum.

1. There will definitely still be snow and you will probably experience some "snowing" as well.

2. You might get started looking at www.alluradirect.com and/or www.vrbo.com (vacation rentals by owner.) These are reliable rental agencies for booking in Whistler.

3. I would suggest you browse the Whistler forum topics. Open some up and read what questions have been asked and what advice has been given. There is a great assortment of information there: where to stay in Whistler, restaurants suggestions, ski programs for kids. And you will get more good information on your thread, as well.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
685 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation in March with 7 & 8 years old boys

Hi fictrace

1. We've been going for a few years in late Feb - mid-March and never had any problems with lack of snow. you'll have no worries if the early snow fall is anything to go by either.

2. Either of the two Pan Pacific Hotels should have everything you require including a kitchen in the room / suite. The PP Mountainside is at the base of the gondolas & ski school and the PP Village Centre is a 5 - 10 mins walk.

3. As MuftiMixandmatch says there's plenty of facilities, restaurants etc. Also try searching some of the other threads for more ideas.

Honolulu
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation in March with 7 & 8 years old boys

Thank you very much for your reply.

I will def chec out PP hotels. I have also been looking at allure direct and see that there are lots of options. Based on my criteria, do u suggest upper collagen village north or pp hotels?

I'm still unfimiliar with the areas of whistler.

Thank you

Blind Bay, BC
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation in March with 7 & 8 years old boys

Check these out as well..

vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/Whistle…

5. Re: Accomodation in March with 7 & 8 years old boys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 21:42