We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scandinave Spa

Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Scandinave Spa

I have been looking at the Scandinave Spa which looks AMAZING and wanted to ask a couple of questions that I didn't see the answers to on their website.

1. What does the access to baths include? $58 but I'm not sure what the baths are etc....when I clicked into the baths section it was talking about eucalyptus steams and the pools etc...but does all of this come under this access?

2. What package do you recommend under the $150 mark?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
525 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scandinave Spa

The Scandinave Spa is amazing. I totally recommend it.

The 'Baths' include cycles of heat (hot tub, Eucalyptus steam room, sauna) followed by a cold plunge or shower, then relaxing, in one of the quiet rooms, or in the outdoor loungers, depending on the weather. I believe you can do as many cycles as you wish, even take a break for a snack/drink, then go back.

I did a massage package, as my medical insurance covered the massage portion. It made for a wonderful day.

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
70 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scandinave Spa

Great thanks for that. It sounds like a must do! Is it far away from Whistler Village?

Whistler, Canada
Destination Expert
for Whistler
Level Contributor
714 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Scandinave Spa

Hi Marie here at Tourism Whistler.

The Scandinave Spa is amazing!

Make sure you allow a minimum of 2 hours to enjoy the experience. I sometimes take a book and read in the quiet room or outside if the weather is nice.

You can get a Swedish Package that includes a 60 minute massage and access to the baths for $148 plus tax. This also includes bathrobe. There are special offers available on massage at 9am or 8pm.

I would suggest making a reservation in advance if you want a massage.

The Scandinave Spa is located a 5 minute drive north of Whistler Village. I would suggest taking a taxi. You could also walk or bike there via the Lost Lake trails.

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
301 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scandinave Spa

I loved the Scandinave Spa! I really can't wait to go back. My hotel actually had a shuttle that took me there and then came and picked me up so maybe see if the place you're staying can do that as well.

Vancouver, British...
Level Contributor
86 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Scandinave Spa

I've heard that you can't talk while you are in the spa-is this true? We were thinking of going but there are a few ladies that would not be able to hold to that rule! ;-)

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
301 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Scandinave Spa

Yes that is true. I actually didn't mind it, granted I went alone. It's so quiet and so nice! And you ladies don't have to follow each other around, can do the different stations at your own pace. I will say though, toward the end of the day I really just wanted to start singing out loud haha....

7. Re: Scandinave Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2014, 07:16