We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zip Line and Snowmobiling Whistler Christmas 2013

Which Whistler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Laurieton, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Zip Line and Snowmobiling Whistler Christmas 2013

Hi I am travelling to Whistler in the week of Christmas 2013 and was wondering if anyone can tell me the best Zip Line and Snowmobiling operators. Thanks

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
55,625 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zip Line and Snowmobiling Whistler Christmas 2013

Hi Kylie, welcome to the forum ~

Best? Probably best for me might not best for you. Here is a list of snowmobiling companies at Whistler. Each has a listing on TA that will show you reviews:

hellobc.com/whistler/…snowmobiling.aspx

Same for ziplining:

hellobc.com/whistler/things-to-do/outdoor-ac…

I would suggest that the best for you will be the company that offers the closest to what appeals to.

Whistler, Canada
Destination Expert
for Whistler
Level Contributor
699 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Zip Line and Snowmobiling Whistler Christmas 2013

Hi Marie here at Tourism Whistler

There are 2 companies that offer Ziplining tours.

Ziptrek Eco Tours

Superfly Ziplines

Both are great companies - they just offer two different experiences.

Superfly Ziplines are located about 15 minutes north of Whistler Village at Cougar Mountain. Transportation is included in the tour. The main features of Superfly are:

- side-by-side ziplines

- sit-down style harness

- newly engineered and revolutionary braking system,

- two of Canada’s longest lines - a kilometer long, 500 feet high and reaching speeds of 100km hour

Ziptrek Ecotours is the original pioneer of ziplining in North America.

- tours start from Whistler Village

- tours are designed to educate and inspire guests about the local ecosystem and sustainability

- Eagle Tour has been expanded to offer a line starting from mid-station on Whistler Mountain. Spectacular views as you zip right over the Fitzsimmons valley to Blackcomb, with a heart-stopping 30-storey drop.

There are a number of snowmobiles companies in Whistler. Again all great - they just offer tours in different locations.

- Canadian Snowmobile Adventures

- Whistler Wilderness Tours

- Blackcomb Snowmobile

and have a read of this thread:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g154948-i400-k66226…

Edited: 23 September 2013, 19:39
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
24,710 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zip Line and Snowmobiling Whistler Christmas 2013

I've been out twice with ZipTrek and have been very, very impressed with them both times. I like that they are conveniently right in the village and the scenery over Fitzsimmons Creek is really something. Superfly might be good too - haven't tried 'em.

4. Re: Zip Line and Snowmobiling Whistler Christmas 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2014, 06:22