We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Lot 1 Parking

Which Whistler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
vancouver
Level Contributor
149 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Day Lot 1 Parking

I will be staying in the Whistler Village for one night in August. I would like to park the car in Day Lot 1 from 3pm till 11am the next morning..is this possible? I can confirm that I can park until 3am, but not sure what happens after. I read somewhere overnight parking is not permitted from 3 to 7am in the Day lots in winter months. But now is summer. Also, what happens after 7am till 11am? Do I need to get up early and purchase a second ticket, or can i purchase it the night before?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
54,838 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Lot 1 Parking

Parking info and FAQs are here:

whistlerblackcomb.com/plan-your-trip/getting…

Not sure when the day "begins" so no idea how long "free after 5 pm" lasts. But yes, you would have to get up in the morning and start to pay for parking in Lot 1.

Whistler, Canada
Destination Expert
for Whistler
Level Contributor
697 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Lot 1 Parking

Parking in Day Lots 1- 3 is free from 5 p.m. to 3 a.m. Yes you can park overnight in summer. You could pay the $4 when you arrive for 3pm to 5pm. Then perhaps make use of the pay by phone service for the following morning: Registration for a free Verrus PayByPhone account is required and can be done by phone at 604‐905‐5559 (the account will be activated immediately and the parking session can be started on the initial phone call) or online at paybyphone.com.

3. Re: Day Lot 1 Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 06:16