We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need your recommendation on best airport limo service!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
61 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Need your recommendation on best airport limo service!

We are 4 adults and 1 child needing a limo from St. James to the airport. We will have lots of luggage and need an early morning transfer. What firm do you recommend and why?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need your recommendation on best airport limo service!

Thank you for your inquiry about airport limousine service.

Our Visitor Information Centre recommends a couple of great local companies.

You can call Crown Limousine at 204-294-5466 and ask for Rizwan. He provides exceptional service and is happy to work around your needs.

You can also call Hollywood Limousine at 204-999-1860. They also provide very friendly, accommodating service.

Tell them Nancy from Tourism Winnipeg sent you!

Sharon @ Tourism Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
61 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need your recommendation on best airport limo service!

Thank you very much for your recommendations. We really appreciate it.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need your recommendation on best airport limo service!

I have contacted four limo services in Winnipeg - Empire, Crown, Ambassador and Hollywood. I see that Crown and Hollywood are recommended. Has anyone tried Empire or Ambassador.

They each have a wedding pkg of $300 for 4 hours. Are Empire and Ambassador reliable companies with clean cars and air conditioning?

WinnipegLovetotravel

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
61 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need your recommendation on best airport limo service!

We used Hollywood Limo service this past April for airport pick-up and delivery. We were very pleased with their service. They were on time, the car was clean, air-conditioned and the driver nice. We went with Hollywood because they have lots of cars (so if something happens they have another car) and they also have the contract for Delta employees and so are monitoring the flights continually. We will use them again in the future. Hope this helps.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
398 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need your recommendation on best airport limo service!

I have used Ambassador. Good service, clean cars, nice driver.

I know the owner of Winnipeg Limousine and have used them for special events includint weddings. Very good. I know they have catered to numerous celebrities that have rolled through town as well.

Manitoba
Level Contributor
174 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need your recommendation on best airport limo service!

I used Crown in August. First time using them. Car was very clean and they even arrived early for pick up which really impressed me! I liked the service so much I will be using them again this October.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need your recommendation on best airport limo service!

Thank you for the info. We did in fact go with Crown for our daughter's wedding a couple of weeks ago. The owner was our driver for the day. As this was our first time hiring a limo services, we hoped for the best on this important day.

We were very pleased when Hussein did arrive early and was very open to any of our request. He patiently waited for pictures involving the limo, after the ceremony. A very pleasant experience in a beautiful clean car.

Would certainly use them again without hesitation.

Also gave a bit of a break - since I mentioned that the Holiday Inn South highly recommended their services.

Book with Crown - you won't be sorry!

Winnipeg, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Need your recommendation on best airport limo service!

I now always use Royal Limousine. They are the best in Winnipeg. I have tried a couple companies that were named above for my travel to the airport and they were a no show. It kinda sucks when I have kids who were up at 3 am to go to Disney with so much luggage and no one to take us. I called Royal and they were there in 15 mins. I use them all the time. I always ask for Cam and I am never disappointed.

winnipeg
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Need your recommendation on best airport limo service!

Hi Karen, I'm looking for airport transportation in Jan. Who do you not recommend. We live past the perimeter and would have trouble getting any other transportation if one is a no show. Thanks Gina

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Need your recommendation on best airport limo service!

Gina, I'd recommend you start a new thread as people may not see your question in this old thread. When you do, let us know what area you live in?

Good luck!