We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

limo services

Winnipeg, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
limo services

I was curious what limo services are best for an anniversary. How much is a typical two hr ride in a limo or town car? I only been in the party bus and it was a terrible experience, there was no air conditioning, no drinking, and it was dirty inside, he was also rude! That was five star limos. Plz help, i need to book one for tomorrow in winnipeg! I am new to ordering limos and such.. Thnx

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,514 posts
440 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: limo services

Check out these comments : http://www.tripadvisor.ca/SearchForums?q=limousine+company&scope=2&ff=359&geo=154954&returnTo=__2F__ShowForum__2D__g154954__2D__i359__2D__Winnipeg__5F__Manitoba__2E__html

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,514 posts
440 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: limo services

Or you can put limo services into the search box below Winnipeg Forum.

Manitoba, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: limo services

I travel on business quite often and rely on fast, efficient, reliable and professional car service. Well I found that and more with Platinum Limo service here in Winnipeg. If you are looking for the same service for business or special events, I highly recommend Platinum Limo services.

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,514 posts
440 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: limo services

We used Rainbow limo with great results/

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,552 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: limo services

Old post

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,514 posts
440 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: limo services

new information

7. Re: limo services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2015, 06:21