We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Richmond Plaza - Restaurants ?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Richmond Plaza - Restaurants ?

Hi...

There used to be a bar/restaurant kind of place across the street from the Sheraton Four Points on Pembina Hwy.... Is it still there and can anyone tell me what it is now??

Thanks...

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
234 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Richmond Plaza - Restaurants ?

Way back it was a Pony Corral. It changed hands and name but I can't remember what it was. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think it's open right now. Hopefully someone else can jump in and help.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
605 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Richmond Plaza - Restaurants ?

I took the time to drive out there and see what it is now. It's called Michael P's Restaurant (has two so-so reviews in the restaurant section).

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Richmond Plaza - Restaurants ?

Thanks for your input folks.... hopefully it wasn't too far out of your way AuntyMo :)

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
234 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Richmond Plaza - Restaurants ?

That's the name. I have a partner that lives in the area. So-so would be along the lines of what I hear as well.

5. Re: Richmond Plaza - Restaurants ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Winnipeg