We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just us Girls Weekend

Prince Edward...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Just us Girls Weekend

A few of us Girls are planning an escape weekend sometime in April and are looking for some suggestions on where to go/stay. We want peace and quiet. Maybe some spa treatments. Just some pampering. Anyone have any suggestions??

Maine
Level Contributor
756 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just us Girls Weekend

Ever spend any time in Saint John. It is a great city however may not fit your idea of peace and quiet. Check out the Hilton Saint John, the hotel itself will be nice a quiet and is conveniently located right downtown on the waterfront. They have some spa services available I believe although we have never tried it there. There are several great restaraunts nearby and the hotel is connected to the whole inside walkway system downtown. If you have been there you know what I mean. There is the mall right there to and the big mall is across town. The city has grown a lot in the past few years especially in the mall area. There are a few new resataraunts there. Our favorite is the new Boston Pizza, I guess it is a chain but we had never seen one before, it was great food with a good. The Hilton Saint John is quite reasonably priced compared to most Hiltons and other similar hotels. We go there often for a weekend getaway just to relax in the spacious rooms with the comfy beds for a great nights sleep. This may not be what you had in mind but thought I would through it out there.

2. Re: Just us Girls Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 10:23