We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rocky coastline

Charlotte, MI
7 posts
Save Topic
Rocky coastline

We are thinking about vacationing in New Brunswick. We would like to find a cabin or rental home on the shoreline, but really prefer rocky remote coasts. What areas of New Brunswick would have this type of shoreline? I think around the Bay of Fundy would fit the bill, but are there other areas? Any suggestions on rentals would be appreciated also.

Julie

Mentioned in this post
Maine
Level Contributor
756 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rocky coastline

Just about anywhere along the Bay of Fundy will be a "rocky coast". The Fundy Trail Parkway area is rocks cliffs with small rock enclosed beaches as well as the Fundy Bay National Park. I have never stayed there at the shore so I do not know a specific rental but check out the websites for the above places and the nearby lodging and also search for the towns of St. Martins(the start of the Parkway) and Alma(the town adjacent to the National park) they should both have some rentals. The Bay of Fundy encompases a large area and there are many small coastal towns that have a rocky coast but I would focus on the above areas as they are the most popular for a reason.

Mentioned in this post
Fundy Trail Parkway
Fundy Trail Parkway
494 Reviews
St. Martins, Canada
St. Martins
St. Martins
New Brunswick, Canada
Alma
Alma
Albert County, Canada
2. Re: Rocky coastline

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 20:16