We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sackville?

Milton, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sackville?

We'll be in Sackville from approx January 31 to February 4. My husband and I will be traveling there with our adult son. There are a few places to stay listed on the Internet but not many. We'e not fussy about where we stay... We're thinking there might be other bed and breakfasts or rooms available in the area (near mt Allison would be best). Any suggestions please?

Spain
Destination Expert
for Travel Gadgets and Gear, New Brunswick, Almeria
Level Contributor
6,931 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sackville?

Savoy Arms

Coastal Inn

Tantramar Motel

Marshlands Inn

Those are all the places I know of in Sackville. you could also look in Amhures, Nova Scotia, which is just a few kilometers away.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sackville?

As keenvisitor mentioned, Amherst Nova Scotia is just across the border, and a few km away from Sackville. Check the reviews here on TA for your best options. I know there are a couple of B&Bs there that get great reviews.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sackville?

There's not much in Sackville, just a Pizza Delight!

Spain
Destination Expert
for Travel Gadgets and Gear, New Brunswick, Almeria
Level Contributor
6,931 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sackville?

KC - Thanks for the help there - I need to use spellckeck!!

5. Re: Sackville?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2014, 05:16