We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What buses o we take from the Champlain Mall (or Place) to

Which Moncton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
212 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
What buses o we take from the Champlain Mall (or Place) to

Greetings:

This summer, my wife and I would like to park our car at the Champlain Mall (or is it more correctly “The Champlain Place) and take a city bus into Moncton’s downtown core. In particular, we would like to get off at the Bank of Montreal at 633 Main Street. After we are finished exploring the Downtown area (and visiting this bank), we would like to get on a bus and return to our parked car at the Champlain Mall. Does anyone know what buses we can take to accomplish the above (i.e., leave and return to the Champlain Mall) and where are the bus stops for these buses? Finally, what does a city bus cost in Moncton? Any information given is greatly appreciated.

Edited: 26 May 2013, 13:11
Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
212 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What buses o we take from the Champlain Mall (or Place) to

Greetings:

I am very sorry. I pressed the wrong button. My heading should be as follows:

What buses can we take from Champlain Place to the Bank of Montreal on Main Street, Moncton? Any information given is greatly appreciated.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What buses o we take from the Champlain Mall (or Place) to

http://www.codiactranspo.ca/page3682.aspx

N.B.
Level Contributor
85 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What buses o we take from the Champlain Mall (or Place) to

Fares are 2.25. You need the 52 Bus (Blue Line) both ways.

However, I am not sure why you would do this. There is loads of parking downtown, and Moncton is an easily drivable city. Lots of on street parking, and there is a parking lot behind the Delta Beausejour. In fact, there is a smaller shopping mall on Main Street (Highfield Square)

Canada
Level Contributor
2,482 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What buses o we take from the Champlain Mall (or Place) to

Highfield Square closed months ago.

5. Re: What buses o we take from the Champlain Mall (or Place) to

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2014, 06:17