We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amsterdam Motel

London Ontario
1 post
Save Topic
Amsterdam Motel

Can anyone provide some info on this motel? Doesn't seem too expensive.

Maine
Level Contributor
756 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amsterdam Motel

I have stayed at the Amsterdam in Sussex but not the one in Moncton. The one in Sussex was really nice but not sure about the one in Moncton. It is the same company (I think they have 3 hotels) Hopefully someone else will respond who has been there.

cape breton, nova...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Amsterdam Motel

I have stayed there about 3 years ago and it was very nice and clean and they had a beautiful continental breakfast in the morning..However, things may have changed since then but I would go back again. Here is the web link

amsterdaminns.com/hotels_moncton/index.html

3. Re: Amsterdam Motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 01:18