We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry reservations

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
260 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry reservations

Hi all,

Can someone tell me how early I would be able to make reservations for the ferry to and from North Sydney? I tried the website, but it won't take a departure date in July. We are planning to drive down from Ontario early July and start of on the West Coast and end up in St John's and take the ferry back to NS from there, after hopefully about 4 weeks of seeing Newfoundland. I am sure I will be back with more questions, but this would be my first step... Thanks!

Gros Morne National...
Destination Expert
for Gros Morne National Park
Level Contributor
660 posts
415 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry reservations

Not sure on when you can book in July I would check back in few months Marine Atlantic might be adjusting the departing times and haven't finalized their plans or its probably more a rate issue with fuel surcharges and how much they can raise the rates !!!! AGAIN!! .

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry reservations

Unfortunately, everything goes up but our pay!

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
260 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry reservations

Thank you. I will try again in the spiring. It would be wise though to make reservations at motels or B&Bs in the more popular locations?

4. Re: Ferry reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 05:18