We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New to St Johns have a toddler

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
New to St Johns have a toddler

Hi, we just arrived in St Johns from London, my husband is here for work. Just wondering where you can buy baby equipment like travel cot and booster seat? Also what activities for toddlers there are here? We have seen a few mother and baby groups in the area...

Or if you are a mum with child similar age (my son is 22 months) and would like to meet up /play date or stroll we would love to get to know other mums and dads in the area.

Best wishes

Anna

Conception Bay...
Level Contributor
120 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New to St Johns have a toddler

Coochie Coo on Topsail Rd or Sears, Toys R Us should have those items. There are a couple of groups on facebook that list kids activities in the metro area.

CANADA
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: New to St Johns have a toddler

There are groups on Facebook that post playgroup listings and things to do around the city for families. I can message you with the group names if you like! Hope your enjoying the city!

CANADA
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: New to St Johns have a toddler

There are groups on Facebook that post playgroup listings and things to do around the city for families. I can message you with the group names if you like! Hope your enjoying the city!

4. Re: New to St Johns have a toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 05:16