We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking campsites?

Saskatchewan, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
booking campsites?

My husband and I are travelling to the NWT the end of June and first week of July. The provincial campsites all seem to be fairly small (~25 sites). Can anyone tell me how packed they are around this time of year? Do I need to reserve campsites? Thanks!

Edmonton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Edmonton, Yellowknife
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booking campsites?

I've never had problems booking, except maybe Long lake, or Fred Henne.

Where are you planning on camping? Reid Lake is my favourite. But alot of the locals tend to camp outside of the parks. I used to canoe for a day, and just pitch my tent whereever there was soft ground and good place for a fire.

Saskatchewan, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: booking campsites?

Well we will be camping all over, but I do plan on stopping around Reid Lake around Canada Day

3. Re: booking campsites?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 19:17