We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

campervan rental

Singapore
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
campervan rental

Hi. My husband and I and our 3 small kids will be flying into and out of Halifax this June for a 2 week stay. We find traveling by RV/campervan to be easier with the kids. My first priority now is to find a good RV company to rent from...preferably near the Halifax airport. I have been looking on websites but have had trouble sorting it all out.

Any advice would be helpful!

Thanks so much.

Jen

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
10,633 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: campervan rental

http://bit.ly/HJRr0G

I cannot help you other than the above. You will probably need transportation from the airport. Places which are fairly close include Waverley and Bedford.

When you find a company which may suit google its name with the word 'reviews' and see what comes up.

Yarmouth
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: campervan rental

Hello jazzmyn123

My name is Ginette and I work for Nova Scotia tourism. There are 3 RV rental places in and around Halifax. The closest one to the airport is Canadream Campers, 221 A Waverly Road, Dartmouth, NS (www.canadream.com); next is Fraserway RV Rentals, 212 Rocky Lake Drive, Bedford, NS (www.fraserway.com) and Cruise Canada RV Rentals & Sales, 3070 Hwy 1, Upper Sackville, NS (www.cruisecanada.com). You will probably have to take a taxi from the airport.

If you need more travel information please visit our website novascotia.com and order our travel guide for your trip.

I hope this helps you out.

Ginette

Halifax, Nova...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: campervan rental

I like to add that there is AT. ORANGE. RV Inc. RV RENTALS in Elmsdale just one Exit away from the Halifax Airport.

www.atorangerv.ca

PHONE 001 902 259 3006

Have a Great Time in Nova Scotia

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: campervan rental

Ginnette can you please advise of any trailer rentals (not RV), we have our own vehicle usually drive to nova scotia but would like a trailer(camper) 16 ft plus for 2 - 3 weeks. Any thoughts? Willing to pickup virtually anywhere within nova scotia.

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
10,633 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: campervan rental

Here are a few more people to contact:

gorving.ca/locator/…dealers-nova-scotia

This one seems to rent trailers: http://www.jerrysrv.com/

6. Re: campervan rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 December 2013, 17:05
7. Re: campervan rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 December 2013, 01:05
SE Ontario
Level Contributor
17,614 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: campervan rental

ATOrange RV - you might take a look at the guidelines concerning advertising & solicitation ... you're in violation:

tripadvisor.com/help/Can_I_sell_or_promote_s…

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
10,633 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: campervan rental

Already reported.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts