We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live Web Cam's in Nova Scotia?

Vancouver
Level Contributor
607 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Live Web Cam's in Nova Scotia?

Would anyone know of any live Web Cam's in Nova Scotia where we can stand in front of and our family back home can see us online via the webcam?

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
10,113 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live Web Cam's in Nova Scotia?

I just googled 'web cams nova scotia' and found all kinds. There are some on the Halifax waterfront and there is a well known on at Peggy's Cove.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
607 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Live Web Cam's in Nova Scotia?

Yes I saw those, but I am looking for a live one. What I mean by that is it is real time. Those ones you saw check every 2 seconds etc, some longer. We found one in Mexico years ago and we could go up to it and talk on my blackberry at the same time while my family could see us.

Burleson, TX
Level Contributor
186 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live Web Cam's in Nova Scotia?

We used the one in Digby on the boardwalk outside of a restaurant. In Halifax, we stood by Theodore on the waterfront and our friends were able to capture a picture there too. Just remembered we did Hall's Harbour but no phone reception.

As Maryann said there are all kinds in Nova Scotia. The person viewing needs to set the refresh for 2 seconds or whatever the lowest setting is.

4. Re: Live Web Cam's in Nova Scotia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 16:16