We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

campground that compares with "Twin Shores" campground PEI

new brunswick
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
campground that compares with "Twin Shores" campground PEI

looking for a campground in Nova Scotia that would compare with Twin Shores campground in PEI.

Blind Bay, BC
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: campground that compares with "Twin Shores" campground PEI

This site might help you decide :

www.rvparkreviews.com/regions/Nova_Scotia/

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
197 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: campground that compares with "Twin Shores" campground PEI

I live in Nova Scotia and would love to find a campground comparable to Twinshores closer to home. Unfortunately, I think Twinshores is a gem that you aren't likely to find elsewhere. A friend of mine recommended Sea Foam Campground near Pictou. She said it is like a mini version of Twinshores. I haven't been there but am rather skeptical as it looks very small. Good luck.

Mentioned in this post
Pictou
Pictou
Nova Scotia, Canada
Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
12,929 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: campground that compares with "Twin Shores" campground PEI

I do not know the campground, but this is in a lovely area with much warmer water than the north shore of PEI. Tatamagouche and Pictou are interesting towns with restaurants and shopping.

Edited: 27 August 2012, 17:31
Mentioned in this post
Tatamagouche
Tatamagouche
Nova Scotia, Canada
Pictou
Pictou
Nova Scotia, Canada
4. Re: campground that compares with "Twin Shores" campground PEI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2013, 10:15