We are a couple from Singapore with 10 days to spare, flying in to Moncton from Toronto on 29 Oct 12. We are into natural scenery, so will be renting a car to cover Nova Scotia and perhaps PEI.
This is what we hope to achieve in our driving itinerary:
- Fundy Costal Drive from Moncton to St John
- Ferry from St John to Digby
- Digby to Halifax
- Calbot Trail
- Caribou to Woods Island, PEI
- PEI back to Moncton vis Confederation Bridge
We will take it easy and see how much we can cover, and enjoying the attractions along the way.
Unfortunately, research suggests that November is off season, with most attractions closed.
We have some questions:
- Are there still operators doing whale watching tours?
- Is it still possible to dine on lobsters?
- What are the not to be missed places in Nova Scotia?
- Are our route too ambitious for a 10 day trip?