We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Map

Trying to find a map showing locations of wineries around Wolfeville for some Upper Canadian friends.

The valley forum site shows each individually. Looking for a map with them all.

Help please.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,123 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Map

For something like that I use Google Maps.

Enter "Wolfville" and get your result. Just down the left sidebar about 4 cm, in tiny blue print it says "search nearby" which I click on. Enter "wineries" and the result gives you coloured balloons, with identifying information in the left sidebar.

Step 1: http://goo.gl/maps/WSC59

Step 2: http://goo.gl/maps/XtmgX

Edited: 21 September 2012, 18:29
Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
11,545 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Map

You can enter all the addresses into Google Maps or do as posted above. The addresses and schematics are found here:

www.winesofnovascotia.ca/wineries/index.php

We were in that area three weeks ago and the signage is excellent so that will be a big help as well.

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Map

May have to go with them, as deignated tour guide in lieu of designated driver.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Map

When you get to the first winery look for a map there. I visited six of the Wolfville area wineries this summer and I think there was some type of "wine passport" brochure that had all of them listed and a general map. You will find that there are signs posted guiding you on the roads as well. A lot of them are quite close together and the road signs will help you easily get to the next one.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,596 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Map

If you're traveling along Trunk 1/Evangeline Trail, you'll see signs for pretty much all of them. Several are right off the trail or close by and well signed. There's a map that all of them have as well. The only one really far out of the way is Blomidon, but it's completely worth it.

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Map

You don't have to tell me, I know where they are, it's the western folk. West of the Tantramar Marsh that is.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Map

I agree, Blomidon is the one a bit far out but it is beautiful and one of my favs. Worth the extra driving.

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Map

Distant cousin is a wine conisewer in England, leads trips to the Continent and does tastings.

She put Blomidin near the top as far as wineries and products go. Proves you don't have to be pretentious like some of the Niagara wineries.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,596 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Map

The world pretty much ends at the Tantramar Marshes, as everyone knows.

10. Re: Map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2013, 10:17