We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best boat tour for scenery

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Best boat tour for scenery

We will be visiting NS & NB in June and will be in Halifax, Lunenberg, Cape Breton and Bay of Fundy areas.

Can anyone recommend a scenic boat tour in any of those areas or nearby? Preferably 2 hours or so in duration.

Brier Island Whale and Seabird Cruises
Dolphin & Whale Watching, Boat Tours
Halifax Tour Guys
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Boat Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Capt. Mark's Whale and Seal Cruise
Dolphin & Whale Watching, Boat Tours
Truro, Canada
Level Contributor
503 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best boat tour for scenery

There are lots of boat tours available around Nova Scotia &, since you will be in several locations, please check www.novascotia.com for "outdoor tours: boat tours & charters". For a tour with a "history", you might consider sailing on the Bluenose II while in Lunenburg, www.bluenose.novascotia.com.

Depending on the dates you will be in Halifax, please check www.nstattoo.ca for a wonderful & entertaining experience.

Level Contributor
691 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best boat tour for scenery

This one in Cape Breton if you are interested in Puffins, Eagles etc may enjoy has great reviews.

The scenery from the water particularly as you head out must be amazing.

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best boat tour for scenery

Couple of years ago my husband and I went on the sailboat, the Amoeba, out of Baddeck. We had a good time and my husband took tons of pictures. The captain was pretty entertaining and we learned a lot about the Baddeck/Bras D'Or Lakes area. I believe that it was probably about a couple of hours long tour. The website is amoebasailingtours.com.

4. Re: Best boat tour for scenery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 07:17