My mom and I and some girlfriends are looking to plan a girls getaway weekend for Labour day weekend. We've been looking online and have found a few cottages that fit our criteria, but I thought I'd give the TA forums a go too and see what y'all can suggest!
We're looking for a cottage with the following:
* can be rented for a long weekend (Fri-Mon) - no week long rentals only, please!
* sleeps 8-10 people (preferably not on a pull out sofa, all beds)
* all the standard amenities (BBQ / TV / linens / cutlery and dishes / etc)
* on a lake/river
* outdoor hot tub
* within mainland Nova Scotia (ideally within a 2-3 hr drive from Halifax - we're not too keen on going up to CB for the weekend)
* a nice deck with a good view is a definite plus!
So, that's what we're looking for - anyone got good recommendations I can look at? :)
Thanks in advance!