We (a couple at 50"s) will flight to Halifax on Sep 10 and return home in the morning of Sep. 18, 2013. Your itinerary suggestions for 7 days self-driving in NS are really appreciated. We also have some question regarding this trip:
1. Which route should we take between Baddeck and Halifax?
2. If have a choice, Hopewell cave or Advocate Harbour to see the tide?
3. How many days to cover Cabot Trail? Is Skyline trail a must see, since we like moderate hiking?
4. Do we have time for one day visit to Prince Edward Island? Which part of the Island we have to see, thanks.
5. Please let us know your favorite and must see list.
Your travel experience would make our trip much more rich and coloful.
Kenneth & Nancy