We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Nova Scotia and Prince Edward

Miami, Florida
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Trip to Nova Scotia and Prince Edward

My husband and I want to explore Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. We will land in Halifax at the end of August and have 10 days.

Any suggestions as to how to plan our driving trip? Which cities to stay a few days? Areas not to be missed?

Thanks!

Myron

New Minas, Canada
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,975 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Nova Scotia and Prince Edward

Start your planning by checking this : www.novascotia.com

Also pick up the tour guide "Doers & Dreamers" at the Tourism info centre at the Halifax airport. It will be a great help to you on your travels.

What are you interested in seeing & doing?

www.novascotiabackyard.com

www.exploreannapolisroyal.com

www.lunenburgns.com

Hope that the above websites will help you also.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Nova Scotia and Prince Edward

Halifax and Charlottetown are must, I'd say....everything else will be up to your interests...

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
10,363 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip to Nova Scotia and Prince Edward

We could help you better if we knew more about your interests.

As for areas not to be missed - we all have our own favorites. Two of mine are Cape Breton and the Nova Scotia Minas Basin and Fundy shore.

Check out this thread where there is lots of information and many links to more: tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g154967-i326-k76970…

4. Re: Trip to Nova Scotia and Prince Edward

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 06:17