We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Annopolis Royal

British Columbia
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Accomodation in Annopolis Royal

My daughters (9 and 11) and myself are traveling to Nova Scotia in August for an adventure. I have never been to this province and have mapped out my trip without difficulty....except I am torn. Can anyone recommend a descent friendly B & B or inn for us to stay at? So far nothing on the internet has really wowed me. Please help.

Truro, Canada
Level Contributor
503 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation in Annopolis Royal

Please check www.nsbedandbreakfast.com, the website of the Nova Scotia Bed & Breakfast Association for licensed/inspected B&Bs. Follow through to the Bay of Fundy & Annapolis Valley to find B&Bs in the Annapolis Royal area. Some of the B&Bs are in the town of AR & some are in the Granville Ferry area, about a 5 minute drive from AR. Travelling with younger children, I would ask if the B&B has a family room or the possibility of cots.

Chester Basin...
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation in Annopolis Royal

Hello '

can't see not being wowed by any Annapolis Royal B&B accommodations !

Have a look at "

www.hillsdalehouseinn.ca

www.queenanneinn.ns.ca

www.tuliptree.ca

www.breadandroses.ns.ca

gorgeous Victorian architecture !

blondie **

3. Re: Accomodation in Annopolis Royal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 April 2012, 15:35
Digby, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation in Annopolis Royal

There is a website that gives lots of photos and descriptions of B&B's

www.bbcanada.com Along with Annapolis Royal, there are some great B&B's in the Digby area, about 20min away, closer to whale watching, if that is something that you are interested in. You can book your accommodation, and whale watching together and save money on booking a package. Some of the B&B's offer bike rentals,and cooking classes.

Yorkshire and proud...
Level Contributor
26 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodation in Annopolis Royal

Check out www.TranquilTimes.ca It nis a cracking B & B with super friendly hosts, evening bonfires with hotdogs and marshmallows, canoes, pool, and breakfasts to die for. There is also a super friendly Labrador to play with. It's handy for Kejimkujik which is a paradise for kids. Oh, yes, there's also a trampoline at Tranquil Times. It is paradise.

6. Re: Accomodation in Annopolis Royal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Annapolis Royal
More Annapolis Royal Topics