We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobsterpalooza

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
3,287 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Lobsterpalooza

For those of you visiting Cape Breton in Apr. and May, there will be a lobster festival - something new this year. Take a look at:

http://www.lobsterpalooza.ca/

Mentioned in this post
Cape Breton Island
Cape Breton Island
Nova Scotia, Canada
Dancing Goat Cafe & Bakery
££ - £££, Cafe, Canadian, Soups
black spoon bistro
££ - £££, Seafood, Canadian, Soups
The Lobster Pound And Moore
££ - £££, Seafood, Canadian, Grill
Mid Coast Maine...
Level Contributor
828 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lobsterpalooza

I saw an article about that in the paper and I think it's a GREAT idea!!! Sounds like lots and lots of fun and a big attraction. Too bad our lobster season on the south shore runs in the winter. Not too many folks can take advantage of it. But then again.........it leaves more lobster for me. :-)

Cape Breton Island...
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lobsterpalooza

Yes, sounds like fun. On the website it is tentatively scheduled for May 28-July 1 all along the Cabot Trail. I will follow up on these dates both mentioned and check back here with more info. www.lobsterpalooza.ca go to options and highlight the one you want info. on(calendar etc.) You can also print these pages off. It is not only lobster, it includes all other seafood as well. Mussels, clams, you name it.

Mentioned in this post
Cabot Trail
Cabot Trail
1,405 Reviews
Cape Breton Island, Canada
3. Re: Lobsterpalooza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 09:16