We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liquer Stores

Long Beach, NY
Level Contributor
272 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Liquer Stores

Hi, do you know if there are any liquer stores up by Dingwall? We are driving up from Halifax and were wondering if we should stop in Antigonish? Also, we're driving on Sunday. Are they open on Sunday and if so are there any restrictions on when they can open? Thanks

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
168 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Liquer Stores

Hello mort2112, my name is Donald and I am from Nova Scotia tourism.

I believe the closest Liquor Store is in Ingonish but according to the NSLC website it is closed on Sunday.

www.mynslc.com/Pages/storeDetails.aspx…

In Halifax and Antigonish they are open from 12pm-5pm so you may want to buy before you travel.

Cheers,

Donald

Edited: 08 September 2010, 15:23
Long Beach, NY
Level Contributor
272 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Liquer Stores

Thanks Donald. That is very helpful. We will make sure to buy on Saturday in Halifax. Mort

Cape Breton Island...
Destination Expert
for Cape Breton Island
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liquer Stores

If you are driving the west side of the Island, the Margaree Forks co-op is a liquor outlet and is open on Sunday. Go to the NSLC website to get info. or call 18005650000 and ask them for help.

4. Re: Liquer Stores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2011, 05:18