We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink Ho/Ho Bus

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Pink Ho/Ho Bus

I read somewhere that there is a Pink HoHo bus near the port In Sydney, but I cannot find any information about this.

Can someone confirm if there is a bus and tell me the website with the informations.

Thank you in advance.

Cape Breton Island...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink Ho/Ho Bus

Yes, I see it down at the port every time there is a cruise ship in so I am assuming it is for cruise ship passengers.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pink Ho/Ho Bus

Thank you for your reply.

Do you know if there is a website I can look at for more infos ?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pink Ho/Ho Bus

I've just received an e-mail from someone from Ambassatours, telling me that there is no HoHo bus in Sydney.

Cape Breton Island...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pink Ho/Ho Bus

there is a pink double decker but down at the wharf that you see going around town when the cruise ships are in. Maybe they don't use it that way but it is here. I would call the Joan Harris Pavillion in Sydney to see. Maybe someone else runs it.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pink Ho/Ho Bus

Thank you for your help.

6. Re: Pink Ho/Ho Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2015, 03:15
Get answers to your questions about Sydney