We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights Portland, Maine to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia any info?

Which Halifax hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
147 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Flights Portland, Maine to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia any info?

We wish to fly from PORTLAND, Maine to YARMOUTH, Nova Scotia.... evidently there is a 'new' service by 'Twin Cities Air Service' which flies a few times a week. Does anyone have any information about this please? Thanks in advance for any information.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights Portland, Maine to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia any info?

twincitiesairservice.com/common/index.php…

All I could find is the website for Twin Cities. It is expensive!

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
10,113 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights Portland, Maine to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia any info?

All I know is what is on their web site:

twincitiesairservice.com/common/index.php…

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
147 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights Portland, Maine to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia any info?

Thanks both for your info... had a look at the website..... it is fairly expensive, but it would certainly take the sting out of getting to NS. I would like some information about the company, safety, etc. (the planes are not jets... not that that really bothers us.... I remember flying from Glacier Bay to Juneau a few years back in a little 2 engine plane, watching whales breaching down below, etc., although we're a few years older now!!!?? Thanks again.

4. Re: Flights Portland, Maine to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia any info?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 13:16