We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks to Jason at Premier Executive Suites!

Which Halifax hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
399 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks to Jason at Premier Executive Suites!

If you would enjoy an accommodation that provides more of a *home away from home* feeling, I totally recommend Premiere Executive Suites. I just booked with them and was very much surprised at their bang for buck value in comparison to a regular hotel room.

They have a variety of quality suites in all price ranges and are kept to a high standard. They are basically fully furnished and equipped apartments/houses. And no, I don't work for them, or know anyone who does, I'm just very pleased with their product and level of service. I dealt with Jason - he was great and is obviously concerned that his customers walk away happy. Thanks again Jason!

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks to Jason at Premier Executive Suites!

Perhaps you should post this as a review. It will have more of an impact for future travellers that way

Canada
Level Contributor
399 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks to Jason at Premier Executive Suites!

Yes, I planned to post one with more details, but just wanted to give a quick head's up for anyone looking for something other than a hotel room.

Chester Basin...
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks to Jason at Premier Executive Suites!

Thanks Jackie, good to know ..

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks to Jason at Premier Executive Suites!

would like some more informaton,will be making four more trips to halifax 2011 bad accomadation april 1-2-3- 2011

Canada
Level Contributor
399 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thanks to Jason at Premier Executive Suites!

I just submitted a short report, but I don't know how long it takes to show. In the meantime you can check them out if you google Premier Executive Suites - Halifax.

6. Re: Thanks to Jason at Premier Executive Suites!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 22:18