We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking Lot Cost in Halifax

Blue Bell...
Level Contributor
52 posts
377 reviews
Save Topic
Parking Lot Cost in Halifax

I'm currently debating if I will be staying in a hotel inside of Halifax or outside of the city. One of the factors for staying outside of the city is determining how much it will cost to park in Halifax each day. Can someone let me know how much it would cost to park in the main downtown area of Halifax in a lot all day? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Halifax
Level Contributor
691 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking Lot Cost in Halifax

Re Parking

If you are staying at one of the hotels most include parking, the daily rate varies from $10- $20/day.

Enjoy your stay!.

Edited: 30 January 2012, 10:05
Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
11,545 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking Lot Cost in Halifax

I generally park on the street when in Halifax either at free two hour sites or at a meter (Summer Street is great for this), but we are seldom downtown for an entire day. The most reasonable parking is probably the lots off Spring Garden Road.

Here is a page of information, but I don't know how old it is. …foundlocally.com/Trans/Trans-Parking.htm

Fletchers Lake, NS
Level Contributor
95 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking Lot Cost in Halifax

Parking in downtown Halifax is not all that bad. The best places to park if you are driving into the city is either at the Law Courts or Scotia Square.

Check out:

https:/…DHBCParkSmartBrochure.pdf

It is best not to park on the streets at the meters.

4. Re: Parking Lot Cost in Halifax

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2013, 10:32
Get answers to your questions about Halifax
Recent Conversations