We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wheelchair rental

minnesota
Level Contributor
131 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
wheelchair rental

Hello fellow TripAdvisor users, I really need your help on this one, I need to rent a wheelchair from July 16th-23rd. We fly into Halifax on the 15th of July 9:30pm, go right to your Hotel next to the airport, will need to rent a wheelchair somewhere close to the airport so I can return it before we fly out early on the 24th....a rental place between the airport and Dartmouth....traveling with 76 yo mother who just had a total knee replacement and still wanted to travel to Nova Scotia this summer! Thank-You Shannon form Minnesota

Mentioned in this post
Dartmouth
Dartmouth
Halifax Region, Canada
Minnesota
Minnesota
United States
Canada
Level Contributor
4,218 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wheelchair rental

http://www.lawtons.ca/home-healthcare/rentals

Contact the locations in Bedford and Dartmouth.

Mentioned in this post
Bedford
Bedford
Halifax Region, Canada
Dartmouth
Dartmouth
Halifax Region, Canada
minnesota
Level Contributor
131 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wheelchair rental

Thank-You, so much! I called and talked to a wonderful person, who is going to drop off the wheelchair at the hotel and pick it up when we are finished! This reminds me of my home state known as "Minnesota Nice". Thank-You for the link!!!!!! I am looking forward to meeting all the wonderful people from Nova Scotia. Shannon

Mentioned in this post
3. Re: wheelchair rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2014, 05:18