We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good breakfast restaurant?

Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Good breakfast restaurant?

We are staying at the Westin, and are walking around Halifax. We could always eat at the hotel, but I'm guessing there are other cheaper and better options?

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
12,208 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good breakfast restaurant?

I am not sure what is in the immediate area of the Westin except for the Seaport Farmers Market which would be a great place to go. They have some seating areas and several vendors who do breakfasts from what I remember.

tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g154976-d27…

http://www.halifaxfarmersmarket.com/

Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good breakfast restaurant?

Thanks. Also, this is off topic, but I'm wondering about Wild Caraway restaurant in Advocate harbour. Do we need reservations in advance and what are approximate prices?

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
12,208 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good breakfast restaurant?

a couple years ago you did not need reservations, but for dinner you do now. If you have time to wait you should be OK for lunch.

Their prices are very reasonable, especially for lunch. I have not been this year (going this week) but last year it was about $13 or so for the caesar salad with scallops.

4. Re: Good breakfast restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Halifax