We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo trip for 3 days

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Solo trip for 3 days

I am traveling to Halifax the middle of June for a quick 3 day vacation, I am staying close to the citadel and plan on taking in the sights and enjoying some good seafood and oysters. I enjoy a casual bar having a few drinks in the evening,

Let me know If anyone has any ideas please let me know

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,163 posts
775 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo trip for 3 days

The Lower Deck is a solid place for food, drink and live music...

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
11,826 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo trip for 3 days

The Press Gang has an oyster bar and a great selection of oysters.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Solo trip for 3 days

I did see that place and planed on stopping . Thanks

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Solo trip for 3 days

Hi there,

For some of the best seafood around I recommend the Five Fisherman and Waterfront Warehouse!

For things to do in Halifax head down to the waterfront and walk the boardwalk where we will find food vendors, boat tours (including whale watching), bike rentals and our Seaport Farmer's Market. There you can find fresh fruits, vegetables, souvenirs, pastries and beautiful views of the harbour.

If you are willing to venture a little outside the city, take a tour to our famous Peggy's Cove!

For more things to do or restaurant recommendations visits: https:/…things-to-do

5. Re: Solo trip for 3 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2015, 06:17