We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canada Must-Sees

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
66 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Canada Must-Sees

We're from Australia and we're planning on visiting Canada in April this year, and I'm wondering what the 'must see' (touristy) things are?

Obviously Niagara Falls springs to mind, but is there anything else that we dont want to miss?

Thanks

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canada Must-Sees

Where in canada are you going to visit? Its quite a big place... For places to stay in Niagara Falls , please leave a post on that site for me:)

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
66 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canada Must-Sees

We were thinking about visiting Vancouver/Whistler, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal, but we're flexible on this depending on what is there to see elsewhere in Canada.

Alberta
Level Contributor
590 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Canada Must-Sees

Hi tanyah,

I think if you are coming to Canada you must see the rockies. Not to be jaded but as an albertan the canadian rockies are a must see over anything else in Canada.

How long do you have in Canada?

To see the whole country you must have about 6 weeks but if you just want to see select places I can try my best to give you a good Itinery. Also are you travelling with children?

BTD