We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport hotel

Which Hamilton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ont
Level Contributor
477 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
airport hotel

Does anyone know of a clean hotel up on the mountain, closer to the airport then the ones downtown?

Thanks

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport hotel

Tessky

I'll admit I'm unfamiliar with hotels by the airport, but I found this:

Super 8 Mt Hope Hamilton Intl Arpt 2975 Homestead Dr Mt Hope, ON L0R 1W0 (905) 679-3355

Ont
Level Contributor
477 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport hotel

thanks for your reply, had seen & assume it is fine for a night's sleep, have only stayed at one Super 8 I won't stay in again, was just hoping to find someone that had stayed at it.

Ontario
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: airport hotel

The best place to stay is not Hamilton! Go to Brantford, it's only 15 mins away and a much cleaner city.

Ont
Level Contributor
477 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport hotel

I stayed at Super 8 in Mount Hope, less then 2 mins from airport, it was clean and staff was friendly, they had breakfast ready even though we had to leave before the scheduled breakfast start time.

Ont
Level Contributor
477 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airport hotel

I also stay in hotels in Hamilton on a weekly basis (just not near the airport) all though I'm not a fan of the city I have never had a problem staying in a Hamilton hotel, they are clean & staff is friendly. Since I'm a regular they always have a friendly hello, I stay at 2 different places depending on who has the better price of the week.

I also stay in Brantford regularily, all this week in fact and I can't say it's an amazing place to stay, being harrassed in the lobby by a local drunk while trying to check in and the front desk clerk not assisting me at all didn't make that memorable.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
912 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: airport hotel

I used to stay at the Super 8 several times a year when WestJet had a lot of flights going out from Hamilton. It is not, nor does it claim to be, luxury accomodation but is quite satisfactory for an overnight stay. There is a restaurant next door which, again, is not going to win 5 stars but a decent place to get some food and drink. In short, I'd recommend your staying there.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: airport hotel

Would not recommend Knight's Inn....I think it's near the airport..and I sure woudn't stay there again.

8. Re: airport hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 03:19