We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary in Kingston

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Anniversary in Kingston

My husband and I are going to Kingston for our anniversary this labour day weekend. We're looking for a quiet, romantic restaurant where we can enjoy a nice dinner. Any suggestions?

kingston,on
Level Contributor
73 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anniversary in Kingston

We have eaten several excellent meals at Aqua in the Radisson Hotel. Depends on what you like I guess but the food is good and it looks out over the water. If it's a nice night a trip on the Wolfe Island Ferry (no charge) over to the General Wolfe is also nice. You can check out the menus at both on their websites. Happy Anniversary!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anniversary in Kingston

Hi 914204,

I recently had an excellent meal at The King Street Sizzler (on the ground floor of the Four Points Sheraton). It's a very hip place, modern decor, cool lighting, open kitchen, great food and professional service. You can either sit inside or out on the patio on King Street. We chose to sit inside.

The food was fantastic!

I had the salmon, my partner the whole sea bass. Dessert was delicious... the hard part was deciding what to order. In the end we shared rhubard puffs with creme anglais... the pastry was delicate, the rhubarb compote tasty, and the creme anglais decadent. We ended with cafe & capucinno.

I'm a bit of a foodie nut, so food - atmosphere - and good service are important to me. I'm sure you could find a spot with a better view (near the waterfront) but I guarantee you'd be hard pressed to find better food.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

3. Re: Anniversary in Kingston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 13:20